With the return to in-person classes from the 25th October, the following requirements are in place. This is to keep us in compliance with NSW Health guidelines, and from a personal perspective, to do all we can to protect each other and our families and the community at large. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.
Entry Requirements – to attend any of our classes:
- You will need to show your vaccination certificate or official medical exemption to attend. This can be done by downloading a PDF from MyGov or using the Medicare app, My Health Record, Apple Pay or Google Wallet and more. For full details please see this Service NSW help page.
- Regulations still require masks to be worn indoors in public spaces for everyone over 12 years old.
- Children attending the Kids Class do not need masks or vaccination at this point, but any accompanying adults must be fully vaccinated and we will need to sight their certificate. (Drop off and pick up without entering the class is no problem. We encourage parents not to stay during class to reduce overall numbers in the room.)
Therefore, if you plan to attend a class, please provide your proof of vaccination asap. We will keep records of everyone who has done so, but we won’t share those records with anyone and will not keep the proof after we’ve updated our files.
We will need to see your PDF certificate or your vaccination digital certificate, or the equivalent official documentation of a medical exemption, sent to [email protected] asap please.
Other Class Precautions
In order to keep all students and instructors safe, we will also insist on:
- QR code check-in on arrival
- Hand sanitiser use before entering a class
- Mask wearing throughout attendance (for people over 12 years old)
If you have any symptoms for which NSW would require a covid test (see details here), please do not attend class.
In order to keep students safe and comply with NSW regulations, if you don’t have proof of vaccination and/or display covid-19 symptoms, we will be unable to admit you to the class.
Let’s all keep each other safe during these times. Thank you!